May 13 – 15th 2022
Are you ready to take the next step towards having a published book?
- Do you want to write a book but are not sure what to write or how to get started?
- Too many book titles, ideas, and concepts to narrow it down to one?
- Have you started writing but are not sure if you are on the right track?
- Need help organizing an outline?
- Are you constantly being pulled away from your book writing with distractions and life interruptions?
- Do you have a book but need a marketing plan to get more sales?
- Do you want to meet other writers and gain peer support in a relaxing and fun environment?
Our writing retreat is for you!! We are getting away, and would like to invite you to join us!
We will be hosting a weekend writing retreat at the Five Star Ranch in Campbellville, ON Canada. Hosting workshops on book writing and marketing strategies that will have your book goals a reality!
1) Writing Process: Book ideas, outlines, book covers, interior layout, writing styles, author bios, book descriptions, Amazon and other platforms, Advanced Review Copies (ARC), mentorship, and more.
2) Marketing Strategies: Audience targeting, genre research, readership building, newsletter swaps, joint author ventures, social media planning, book signing events…and more.
Note: All workshops include workbooks and instruction checklists/templates.
Early Bird Pricing $750 before April 15th 2022 ($975 after April 15th, 2022)
Monthly Payment Plan Option – 3 equal monthly payments $325
VIP Retreat + Book Coach: Includes 10 weeks of one-on-one coaching sessions after retreat $1750.00
Note: All pricing is based on double occupancy and shared accommodations.
In a great supportive atmosphere, you will set a goal for your weekend and we will give you the opportunity to get away and make it happen!